I have experience speaking at a wide range of events, both online and in person.
I regularly deliver keynotes at conferences, chair panel discussions and sit on panels and discuss a number of topics, including but not limited to;
- My own experiences of homelessness and trauma. and what we can learn from those experiences
- Homelessness in different contexts, e.g. amongst young people, women, the LGBTQ+ community
- The language we use when talking about various social issues, e.g. homelessness, drugs and trauma
- The importance of lived experience and how to implement it across organisations
- The benefits of surf therapy
I also have a wide range of media experience, including TV and Radio and have appeared on BBC Breakfast, Look North, and BBC 5 Live.
If you'd like me to speak at your event or for your organisation - please get in touch!
Centre for Homelessness Impact's CEO Dr Lígia Teixeira talks to Dr Emma Williamson, Principal Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Lead, Psychology in Hostels Project, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM) and CEO aneemo.com, and Hannah Green, expert by experience and freelance writer.
This is the full recording of the webinar broadcast hosted by North Yorkshire Sport on Tuesday 19th May 2020. The webinar featured a panel of 6 talking about the personal and professional experiences around mental health and the role of physical activity.
I joined the London Assembly for a discussion on homelessness and lockdown
I joined Paul Marlow of Never Alone for an episode of Mental Help Mondays